Payment of Price
- You must pay Us the price specified in the quotation, including any Tax which may apply in accordance with the Terms and on the dates contained in it (if no Terms or dates are referred to, the price is payable immediately).
- If You fail to pay the whole or part of any sum You owe to Us (whether because of this agreement or not) by the time it comes due for payment, all sums which You owe to Us (whether because of this agreement or not) will become due for payment immediately, and We may issue court proceedings against You to recover them without giving You any further notice.
- You must pay Us the whole of the amount due, and may not set off or deduct anything from this amount without our written permission.
- We may assign the benefit of any debt owed to Us by You to any third party at any time.
Definitions of Payment Terms
- All quotations provided by DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd., require a advance deposit upon acceptance.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd. will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 7 days from the final date of payment.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd.; which depends upon the amount of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd. disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Bhagalpur, Bihar, India.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd., do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd., solely remains the property of DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd., except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd. for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd. for third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third party code license will be attached to the existing DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd. code license for the quoted application.
Time for Performance
Whenever We agree to do anything by or on a particular time, We will try to do it on or at that time, but We shall not be liable for late performance: if late performance is reasonably beyond our control (it is due, for example, to the failure of our own suppliers to perform); or unless You have given Us a notice allowing Us a reasonable time to perform and We have failed to do so.
However, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on the Site, and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a Recharge has not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email on email@example.com or posting us a message on the Contact US page. In such a scenario you will be entitled to a full refund. We request you to include in the email the following details - the mobile number or DTH account number, operator name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number DigiTrand Softech Pvt. Ltd. shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 7 working days from the date of the receipt of your email.
All the services of website, software and AMC’s are initiated to you within 7 days after payment if not only then you may inform us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Any top-up payment / advance payment which is received from retailers / distributors deposit the advance payment to his retail account for, the retailer / distributor does not use the amount for goods & services and he wants his payment to return in this case after one month of deposit, retailer need to give refund request to us, once we will get refund request from the retailer, the balance amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.